Monday, August 17, 2009

mondays.


a monday is the worst day of the week. out of the 7 i dislike it most.
seriously what is with this day, i don't know anyone who likes mondays, we should delete it and replace it with a new day called funday.
it would be impossible to hate this day unless you are emo and just blatantly do not like having fun.
ohk so today on a monday, i was sick.. on a funday it would be impossible to be sick.
so today i had to go to school half way through the day despite the fact i was sick because i couldnt miss biology... on a funday biology would not exist.
so in biology i set up my whole experiment only to find that the ridiculous other class had used all of the agar plates and there was none left. on fundays there would be endless amounts of agar plates.
then cb was quite the gentleman and let me use 6 of his agar plates so that i could at least start. see that was just plain nice, wouldnt change that.
ohk enough whinging from me..
today was rather fun despite the fact i was sick, that bit sucked. haha at lunch i got really excited because i remembered something funny from the weekend and i just had to tell my friends. so i was so excited that i almost jumped in the air (but i was sitting so i couldnt) and i clapped in absolute joy to myself as a child would. so everyone is looking at me and i'm about to tell this story and then i remembered how funny it was and started laughing and then i couldnt stop laughing (not even to share the story) and i laughed so hard i cried and i'm not talking a few tears i'm talking all out bawling, tears streaming down my face.
then everyone else who had been sitting watching me waiting for this tremendous story starting laughing also, not with me but at me until we were all sitting there just laughing.

and i never even told my story.
but it was definately a highlight.
that and singing childhood jesus songs with georgia.
"let the flag fly high in the castle of my heart, in the castle of my heart, in the castle of my heart.
let the flag fly high in the castle of my heart, becuase the king is in residence here......"

now off to do my maths assignment... on a funday there would be no maths assignments.

goodnight world
xx louisemay.

monday 17th august 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment