Saturday, August 8, 2009



justin and larry's 17th.

i am at a really unsure point in my life at the moment.
some days are amazing, absolutely brilliant, some days feel like hell, real down in the dumps.
i think people call this moodiness.

i don't know how to describe me at the moment but i want to share the highlights.

this year so far.
in no specific order..


the best raisin toast in the world. youth 07/08/09

stacks on! moment capture. me and georgia. youth 07/08/09

hyperactive. billa 09retro lollies. fake teeth. billa.


crayon and riding hood. couran katie. allie. me. couran.


table dance. single ladies. 12A the competitive team. me and alli, we aim high.


band shots. momentous. dinner @ couran cove.

seniors 09. couran cove.

me and ace. fancy dress. black and white masquerade ball. couran cove. wallumbilla!!!


mia's 18th. starting with an M.


my 17th. epic.
youth one night, dylan gained a bit, i lost a bit.

me and lizzy dear at school. i love her.


out the windows. wallumbilla. on the train tracks. wallumbilla

blondes + 1. wallumbillame and marcus. wallumbilla team.






billa team. they had no idea.

high on jesus. billa

me and justin. june/july holiday hangs. sporty kids rep. uq excursion.

amy, sina, jade and me. uq. seniors 09. athletics carni

me and rach. mia's 18th.



all my love

louisemay
x.



10th july 2009. 9:06pm

No comments:

Post a Comment