Monday, June 1, 2009

I live the dream everyday.

Hey world, just thought i'd introduce myself to start off before i let you in to the inner workings of my mind.
well i'm going by the name of louise may here so i guess that's what you can call me. i'm 17, trying to get through year 12, maintain a social life and not drown in all the work. i would say that i'm just your typical teenage girl, but i don't like liars so i wouldnt want to be one. umm i do things a little differently to most and get bored and distracted very easily. when i am overtired, i go a little crazy so that's the best time to ignore anything i say or do.
i always wanted to start a blog and never got around to it, so while i was procrastinating my study away i thought, this is an opportune moment to finally do it.
umm likes...
art, it takes me to another world, big emotional outlet.
sport, it keeps me fit and uses up the extra energy i seem to always have, it helps relieve frustration and deals with the competitive/aggressive side. fave sport is basketball, can't get much better than that, despite some popular opinion.
GOD! he is the reason i live the dream everyday, he is the reason i feel sunshine, he is the reason i live the life i do, he is love in all good forms, he forgives and he punishes, he gets me through hurt and happiness, he provides and protects, he is all i will ever need.
if you have something against my God, you have something against me.
umm i love music, and wish i played an instrument, hope to pick up guitar after i finish school.
fashion, because it looks cool.
friends and family, although we have our problems, i know that when push comes to shove they are always the first to be there, and never let me down.
a boy by the name of benjamin. right now he's a friend. later down the track hopefully there will be something more. this is gonna sound like such a teenybopper thing to say, but i really like this boy.
spontaneity, sunshine and sillyness are the key to a good day in the life of me.

well thats it for now, it was nice to meet you but i'd better get some sleep or i will be sooo grumpy in the morning.
sweet dreams and God bless.
good night world.

louise may
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment