Tuesday, July 14, 2009

school.

first day back at school after holidays today. i was sorta of, no, totally dreading it. term 3 of year 12 begins, the most important term. so much pressure to succeed. well succeed by the standards of my school, not by my own standards. success to me, is being happy right where you are. not studying and working till your brain explodes. and i havnt even tapped into the rumour factor yet. i think that what i dislike most, a personal life is never personal as long as your are in highschool. i guess people just can't help themselves. they have to know everything. and they find out one way or another, or just pick up bits and pieces they've heard and create their own truths.
i don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
i guess thats a bit too late hey.

here's some photo's i found that kind of explain my angst towards going back to school.


p.s sorry if i'm a bit moody tonight. stressed already.


i wish i was this age again.
learning my abc's.
the world was so big.
life was so simple.

...i was much cuter than this kid though. haha.



i just love this classroom.
pretty random.
but it's old school cool.



this is what the board always looks like to me.
a scribble of things i try too hard to understand.
and if it's bio we're talking about, i exhaust myself trying.


found this on deviant art today.
thought it was funny.
it was titled: too much school will kill you.



art prac work.
it's my relief of the week.
this subject seriously gets me through the week.

found this definition of highschool on the internet:
highschool n.
that point in your life when you realise that everything CAN get worse and everyone IS out to get you...

well, it made me laugh.

tomorrow will be better. i promise.

living in the present, not the past or future.

goodnight world.
xx louise may.

11:03pm 14th July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment